Sunday, August 19, 2007

Book Goes To Print

Dear Reader:
Great news! After several long weeks of final edits and formatting the galley proofs are ready and go to the printer on Monday.
We expect to receive the first batch within 3-4 weeks.
Furthermore, a new managing partner with extensive business and marketing experience has joined Emor Publishing LLC.
The company will pursue an aggressive distribution and marketing strategie for the book and I will keep you posted about any book lectures and presentations.
Thank you for your patience.
Yours
Bernd Wollschlaeger,MD
Managing Partner Emor Publishing,LLC
Book Author

3 comments:

D McCrary said...

Dr. Wollschlaeger:

I came across the information about your life's story and your pending book through a daily e-mail I receive from the Jewish World Review.

Although my heritage is of Protestant, Gentile origin, I have always been interested in all the events surrounding the Holocaust. Perhaps because I come from an organized, military background, it has always horrified me that I could have been one to play a role as one of the administrators of the "Final Solution" (if I had lived in Germany during that time period).

The fact that you've gone through a conversion (despite your parents'/family's objections) gives me faith that there is a Supreme Being. Unfortunately we will still have wars and genocidal regimes (e.g. Sudan and their treatment of the inhabitants of the Darfur region of that country).

But if even one person, like yourself, can look squarely at their past and declare that they want no part of continuing hate and discrimination; then there is hope for all of us.

Tricia said...

LOOKING VERY MUCH FORWARD TO READING YOUR BREATHTAKING STORY, DOCTOR! I've always been interested in German history and I am myself seriously considering conversion to Judaism: Your book is definitely something I do NOT want to miss!!

Bernd Wollschlaeger,MD,FAAFP,FASAM said...

I just wanted to inform you that my book was published and is available for purchase at Amazon (Search: Wollschlaeger) http://www.amazon.com/German-Life-Bernd-Wollschlaeger-M-D/dp/0979183103/ref=sr_1_7/102-5053745-4036927?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1193974591&sr=8-7
Yours
DrBW